Enhancing economic growth of the Biscayne Gardens area
Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce
Chambers of commerce are still relevant despite advancements in technology and online networking. Members receive numerous promotional perks, exclusive advertising and networking options, and additional exposure for their companies or organizations.
Our primary goals are to strengthen our local economy, to promote the community, provide networking opportunities, represent the interest of business with government, and develop community leaders.
Neither our mission, nor any of these goals can be met unless we partner with you to make Biscayne Gardens future brighter. Please consider becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce.
You won’t be able to measure all the benefits you will experience, but here’s a list of opportunities members have to partner with the Chamber:
- Formal recognition as a member of the BGCC throughout the year
- Membership identification for display in your business
- Referrals by the Chamber
- Opportunity to be a Member of the Chairman’s Council
- Opportunity to display information about your business in the lobby of the Chamber of Commerce, which also serves as the local visitor information center
- Listing on the Chamber of Commerce website and in our membership guide
- Marketing and social networking opportunities throughout the year including Business After Hours,
- Lunch with the Chamber and more
- Promotion of your business events and specials
- Opportunities to sponsor local events throughout the year
- Included on Chamber email blasts to stay updated on local happenings
- Ribbon cuttings for grand openings and re-openings
- Educational and consulting opportunities courtesy of the Chamber for members only
Biscayne Gardens Population
Businesses in Biscayne Gardens.
registered voters in Biscayne Gardens.
Champion Mindset Legacy Weekend
Most Recent Achievement
First Time Home Buyer Empowerment Course
MIAMI – Nov. 5, 2020
Ever wanted to own a piece of the “The American Dream”? The opportunity to do so is right around the corner. The world continues to move on, families are growing and entrepreneurs are investing towards financial freedom opportunities that have been proven by history to be the most effective. The opportunity to own your own real estate. The Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce will be hosting an educational course to show people how they can get a dream home or start an investment for the first time. “Real Estate has been the key to the success of our business and we are proud to help more people get in the game as opportunities will start to open up in the coming months,” said Bernard W.H. Jennings, the founder of the Biscayne Chamber of Commerce as well as being certified in loss mitigation through the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).